Read about it here: http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-23-weeks_1112.bc
Gosh it's really hard to keep up doing this every week so it's been 3 weeks since my last post.
This past week we went to Colorado to visit our friends The Murchison's for our family vacation. We went last year too and had so much fun!
Saturday I flew with the kids by myself and they did GREAT! They LOVED flying and were so excited to FLY.
Unfortunately I don't have any updated pictures of my belly this time, but it is definitely getting bigger. As of today (7-11-10) it is 38 inches around. Lauren and I went shopping at the Gap (ALL shirts were buy one get one FREE) and I had to buy my first size LARGE shirt!! Only one of them though...the other was a Medium :) .
I have been feeling her move around a lot more lately and it is getting harder and harder and harder to sleep! haha...but that is really the only complaint I have! Still no real cravings, except sometimes FRESH PINEAPPLE!!
I could eat it all the time every day!
Yesterday we flew home and while we were sitting in the airport I WATCHED her move for the first time. It was REALLY awesome!
So I am still trying to decide what to do for the "nursery" which will actually be in our room for a while. I am thinking for now we will just put our port-a-crib in there and of course we will use our Moses Basket until she gets too big for it.
But once we move her into the big crib in the room with the kids here is what I am LOVING right now:
It's the Pottery Barn Kids Brooke collection. They actually have it in the big girls rooms too!
found this pillow on ETSY
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51043010/sweet-pea-lil-hoot
I think something similar to this would be so CUTE on the wall (when we move that is)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51043949/vinyl-wall-art-swirl-tree-with-owls
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51103429/new-design-swirly-tree-with-owls-large
Anyway...these are just some ideas...not sure what we will end up doing. Probably NOTHING until we move into another house (who knows when that will be)!
So I think we have also decided on what her name will be.
Not sure on the middle name yet...CANNOT DECIDE!
There may be others to throw in to the mix, but we don't know.
Hadleigh actually decided that this was what SHE was going to call the baby!
These were her choices:
Libby
Mollie
Emma
I actually thought a while ago that I might use Ryan as her first name, but I'm just not feeling it.
NEXT Doctor Visit: July 13
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51043010/sweet-pea-lil-hoot
I think something similar to this would be so CUTE on the wall (when we move that is)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51043949/vinyl-wall-art-swirl-tree-with-owls
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51103429/new-design-swirly-tree-with-owls-large
Anyway...these are just some ideas...not sure what we will end up doing. Probably NOTHING until we move into another house (who knows when that will be)!
So I think we have also decided on what her name will be.
Not sure on the middle name yet...CANNOT DECIDE!
There may be others to throw in to the mix, but we don't know.
Hadleigh actually decided that this was what SHE was going to call the baby!
These were her choices:
Libby
Mollie
Emma
I actually thought a while ago that I might use Ryan as her first name, but I'm just not feeling it.
NEXT Doctor Visit: July 13















I love the bedding you picked out. I was also looking at that bedding if we have a girl. I like that they have a big girl set that can grow with them.
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had fun on your trip. We went to Colorado last September and it was so fun. We loved the Zoo in CO. Springs. It was so clean and nice.
I like the Libby Ryan Lankford....
Glad your doing well and getting to feel the baby. I am so looking forwards to feeling the baby move.
I go see Dr. Cornett on tuesday. I'll be 13 weeks. I don't think I will get a sonogram this time. I'm hoping around 18 weeks we will find out the gender for sure.
Take care...
WAHOO!!! I ALWAYS knew you would name your girl Libby!!! :) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! And, not that my vote matters but, I like Libby Ryan best. :) SO. ADORABLE!! YAY!!! And you know those are the exact sheets Jorja has on her bed right now?? I love it. And I've already talked to Shane's stepmom about painting a tree with owls & birds on the wall in our new house (whenever we get one) HA! Great minds think alike. :) And love the plane pic of the kids. SO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE IT ALL!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU ALL TOO!
LLL. You know how I feel. ;)
ReplyDelete