Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hadleigh's 5th Birthday Party

Not sure if you saw the post about Isaac and Jaiden's Birthday Party, but I was definitely NOT on top of things this year. I was hoping to have these really great and cute parties for their Birthday up through their 5th party. I wanted to have this REALLY cute Princess and Pirate party or maybe a Candy Land party. 

Well, I guess we've had a lot going on this year. I totally dropped the ball. 

Although Hadleigh's turned out better than the boys as far as the decorations go. The photographer in me wants to have really great pictures to remember the events. 

So I've already been planning Libby's for about a month now. :)

Anyway, Hadleigh decided last minute that she wanted a Fresh Beat Band Party. 
So I googled it and found a limited selection of ideas. 
The Nick Jr. website gave me a lot of great ideas and I even printed her invitation from there. 
Cheesy I know. 

She had fun and really all she cared about was the pinata. 
Which, only 3 or 4 kids got to hit b/c it broke so quickly. 
Come to find out it was a "pull string" pinata. 
I'm a dummy. 

Enjoy the pics. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment