Celebrating our FIRST Halloween in Aspermont, TX. The kids were invited to a costume birthday party the Saturday before Halloween. We went cheap and easy this year, I was too exhausted to do too much. They didn't care though.
I ordered Jaiden and Isaac's reversible capes on Etsy and then I made the Batman Applique out of felt. I also made the girls "witch" hats too. That was fun and they turned out pretty cute. Not perfect, but not too bad.
Libby's little black body suit came from my friend Courtney at CamBows Hairbows.
You can find her on Face Book.
My friend Sallie and I found this idea on Pinterest and made our Skeleton Shirts. We used freezer paper to "free hand" the skeletons and then painted them on. It was so fun. I'm writing this so late, I barely remember being pregnant now.
Hadleigh and Isaac had gymnastics on Halloween night so we went Trick or Treating with our friends in Abilene. This was really their first time to actually go door to door. I think we did a little last year in Kerrville, but this year we went all over their neighborhood. They had a blast.
This photo really has nothing to do with Halloween, but it was Libby's last day as a ONE year old so I had to take her photo in this ADORABLE outfit I bought from SheShe Made. I can't believe how much she's grown since I took this picture. Well maybe not grown in height, but she has changed.





















No comments:
Post a Comment