Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 5: Gestational week 7



This week was no better as far as the nausea was concerned, but I am trying not to complain too much as I know this is a "GOOD" thing. I am just thankful that I am not actually throwing up, which sometimes I wish I would. But then I change my mind.

I found that, as cliche as it sounds, pickles and pickle juice seem to make the nasty taste in my mouth go away. 

Oh, and peppermints. Also Salt and Vinegar chips!

I know I know it's not healthy, but I can't help it. 

Made it through the rest of Spring Break and worked all day Friday, which helps keep my mind off of it. 

Cooked dinner for the first time yesterday in about 2 weeks. 

Erik and I went to the Dr. yesterday for our 7 week ultrasound. 

All is well. I haven't gained (or lost) any weight which I am reading that is how it should be in first trimester.

The baby is measuring 8 weeks 1 day. So cute to see the limbs and the little tailbone!

The heartbeat is measuring 159 which is really good she says.

We are scheduled to go back April 16th at 2:30 pm to actually hear the heartbeat. 

SO EXCITING! 

Feels more real now that it actually looks like something other than a dot on the machine. 

Thank you to Erik's sweet cousin Kim for my Pregnancy Journal! 

The OFFICIAL due date is set on October 30, 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Love the way the pics turned out! So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you would do the pictures! I love the little see creature!

    ReplyDelete