Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week 4: Gestational week 6


You can read about it HERE. 

Well everyone was right about getting sick this week. However I am sure that I am not as sick as a lot of people, but since I am NEVER sick I think it is taking a toll on me. I don't want to get out of bed.

I wouldn't even say I was that sick. Just nauseated every second of the last 6 days. Nothing sounds good to eat. Nothing tastes good to eat. I eat and then 30 minutes later I feel like I need to eat again.

I haven't been able to take my vitamins everyday like I should. I can barely drink water, I think it makes things worse. 

This past weekend was good and I worked so it kind of took my mind off things for most of the day. Leighanne and the girls came to visit and it was a blast. We shot bunny pics all day on Saturday and then we went out on Sunday to have a fun photo shoot with the girls while the babies napped. Monday we walked in Fredericksburg for about 4 hours and then they headed home. 

This week is Spring Break so I am at home with the kids. Mema is out of town. Erin (our babysitter) is out of town. I am exhausted. Erik took the kids today for a couple hours so I could take a nap. 

THANKS BABE!

Other than that there's not much else to share. I have a feeling it will be this way for another month and a half or so. And that's ok. I'm good, just getting used to it.

P.S. I have been meaning to post a picture of this Willow Tree that Erik got me not to long after we miscarried 4 years ago. It has been on several shelves over the last 4 years, but since we started the fertility treatments two months ago I have had it sitting on my bathroom sink to remind me everyday of the HOPE we should have in the Lord. I am passing this on to my friend who is also going through fertility treatments right now and pray that it will be an encouragement to her as well.





1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer, I want to congratulate you on this wonderful blessing. I pray that everything goes smoothly and you have a healthy baby:)

    ReplyDelete