Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 3: Back to Gestational Week 5



Erik went with me to the Doctor on Monday for what we thought would be a 6 week ultrasound, but really only turns out that I am measuring 5 1/2 weeks.


The coolest part about this was that we got to see the "FLICKER" of the heart beat. 
Well at least I got to see it. Erik said he couldn't really see it. 
:)

She said to keep taking the progesterone and my vitamins. 

So I am.

Not really too much more to update other than the fact that I am dreaming so much I can't sleep at night.  Just toss and turn until about 4 am and then I feel like I finally get in to that deep sleep and my children are in my bed at 6 am. 

"I have to go potty."
"Mommy, I'm hungry."
"Mommy GET up."
"I want my Daddy to make me breakfast."

Then I get up and I know I need to eat, but NOTHING sounds good. AT ALL.

BTW:
Our next appt. is March 22 at 2:30p.m.



4 comments:

  1. I am LOVING this!! I think I might be just as excited going through this with you as I was when I was pregnant. I love it! You can not post enough about what is happening, in my opinion! :) Having crazy vivid dreams was one of my first clues I was pregnant and they definitely continued, at least through my first trimester. That is so normal - those crazy hormones. :) And you will go from nothing sounding good to definitely having things that do sound good. I craved cinnamon like it was my job - I think I single-handedly kept cinnabon in business! So, no worries - the baby will definitely let you know what you do and don't want soon enough. :) I say put a lock on the kids room from the outside and just leave them in there until you wake up! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! Are you still planning to come to Austin next month? If so, I would love to see you. Congrats again!! I couldn't be happier for you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you guys. Let me know if you are still planning to come to Austin next month, it would be great to see you! Congrats again! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer,
    I am so excited I can hardly sit still!!!! John and I have been praying for this for several years! God is so amazing! The tiredness is a sign - it camps out with pregnant women for the 1st 3 months! And foods you love/hate... I couldn't stand anything with tomato and then I craved stuff with tomato! I'm so thrilled for you all!

    ReplyDelete