Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Last night after the kids had gone to sleep and Erik was in bed reading, I was watching the SECOND to LAST episode of Lost!

and that is when it HAPPENED.

I felt the baby kick for the first time. 

It felt like popcorn popping in my abdomen. 

It was totally awesome. I sent Erik a text message in the other room b/c I didn't want to get up and then it might go away. :) 

Of course only I can feel it inside. It's not like anyone else can feel it yet.

I REALLY do have a baby in my belly! 

I couldn't believe I could feel it already. I mean I just went to the doctor Friday and she asked if I had felt anything and I hadn't.

This is so EXCITING! 






1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is so exciting!!! We had been married for 5 years before we started our family and I was soooo ready!!! The first flutters I felt seemed like a butterfly with little wings floating around my insides. So precious!!!

    ReplyDelete