Read about it here:
Well this was a great week. Busy at work.
Cooked dinner Monday. Meat Loaf and "Grown Up" mac and cheese. (AKA: homemade)
Finally got my appetite back.
For the first time in probably 5 1/2 or 6 weeks I was able to eat meat. It was REALLY good.
For the first time in probably 5 1/2 or 6 weeks I was able to eat meat. It was REALLY good.
My belly has grown to about 33 inches around. Well that's how it starts out in the morning anyway.
By the evening it's grown to about 36 inches. :) Definitely can't hide it anymore!
(not that I was trying to)
I haven't felt any movement so far, but maybe in the next few weeks. Not as much stretching this week, but my abdomen is a little sore, especially when the kids climb on me or accidentally knee me in the stomach. I have had a little bit of a stuffy nose when I wake up in the morning, but no other symptoms so far.
This weeks checkup just included weighing and hearing the heartbeat. We had the option of doing an
(not that I was trying to)
I haven't felt any movement so far, but maybe in the next few weeks. Not as much stretching this week, but my abdomen is a little sore, especially when the kids climb on me or accidentally knee me in the stomach. I have had a little bit of a stuffy nose when I wake up in the morning, but no other symptoms so far.
This weeks checkup just included weighing and hearing the heartbeat. We had the option of doing an
Amniocentesis test.
click here to read about it:
http://www.babycenter.com/0_amniocentesis_327.bc#articlesection1
We decided against doing the test. Dr. W said that sometimes you can get a false positive and then we would have to do more invasive tests and so we decided not to do it.
Went to the Dr. on Friday for my 16 week check up:
http://www.babycenter.com/0_amniocentesis_327.bc#articlesection1
We decided against doing the test. Dr. W said that sometimes you can get a false positive and then we would have to do more invasive tests and so we decided not to do it.
Went to the Dr. on Friday for my 16 week check up:
Weight: 130 pounds
only gained one pound this month.
Heartbeat: 140
Everything looks good and I am measuring right on time at 16 weeks. Next month we will get to find out the sex of the baby! Trying to come up with some CREATIVE way to release the gender to our family and close friends. If you have any fun suggestions send me an email!
NEXT APPT: Monday, June 14, 2:30 p.m.







Moving right along! Glad you are feeling better and can enjoy being pregnant. Can't wait to know blue or pink!!!
ReplyDelete