READ ABOUT IT HERE:
I know I know I know
It's been a while since I posted, but I managed to take off work for almost 2 weeks and just
got back in the swing of things at work which is where my computer and pictures are!
Finally had Merydwen come today to take another picture so my friends who don't see me
everyday can know what my belly looks like.
I am feeling pretty good now and can pretty much eat anything but
MEAT!
Believe me I have tried.
We were in Chicago at a yummy steak house and I couldn't even eat my
steak I ordered!
I am definitely feeling the "stretching"
I am definitely getting bigger
I am SO THANKFUL to my client/friend for letting me borrow some of her maternity clothes! I think there were 8-10 pairs of jeans/pants/skirts in the tub she brought.
I am ready for summer so I don't have to wear anything around my belly....
just throw on a dress and go!
Hadleigh is now saying that it's going to be 2 sisters (with somewhat of a lisp when she says it)!
So cute.
Just started looking at baby names but will most likely wait until we find out the sex of the baby.
I go for another appointment on the 14th of May and then we will find out the sex on Week 20 which will be sometime in June.








aaaahhh! So cute! I can't believe it!! Love that dress!
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute and Super Excited for you!!! When do you find out? Maybe 1 more month or so???? YAYYYYYY!!!!
ReplyDeleteahhh!!! I LOVE the belly!!! You are definitely starting to look more pregnant. SO. FUN!!! Glad you are starting to feel better but bummer about the meat - too bad it couldn't be fish or something since Erik doesn't eat that anyway! HA!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!! hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly! i bet the kiddos are super excited! hunter ask me all the time if i have a baby in my belly yet...nope not yet!!!we needto get together sometime!
ReplyDeleteJen you look ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am SO excited for you guys!
congratulations!! i am so excited for you guys!! i will be praying that the whole pregnancy goes smoothly. you look great!
ReplyDelete