Friday, August 27, 2010

Read about it here:

This week has come with several sleepless nights

lots of moving around

lots of stretching of the uterus 
(apparently she's growing)

lots of temper tantrums from both of my other children

It has been a SUPER busy week. 
Started in Hamilton, TX shooting sessions in two days. 
I love going to see my friend Jenny and photographing all of her friends and 
their children.

Trying to get caught up on all my editing.

Came home to my NEW glider and ottoman from Babies R Us
THANKS to our parents for all chipping in to buy it for us! 
I had Erik put up a blackout shade in our room
and IT IS SO NICE. 
I just sit in my glider and watch tv and then I get to nap in the middle of the day and feels like night time outsitde!



NOTHING and I mean NOTHING fits me comfortably, I have zero pants that I can sit in for any long periods of time. 

I know I know. You say I should just throw on a sun dress and not have anything touching my belly. 

I WISH I could do that.

However. 

I don't really have a job that allows me to do that. I can't bend over, get on and off the floor, photographing children and families and HS Seniors and Newborns in a dress!


Guess I will just have to go shopping! :)
Shhhh
Don't tell Erik!

I had my first dream that Libby was born. THANK goodness it was actually a baby in my dream & not some strange animal or something like I've been reading about. 

Hadleigh is getting really excited about the baby. All of her babies at home are named Libby now and she walks around carrying them and feeding them and talks about changing Libby's diaper and putting on her clothes. 

I guess that is really all I have for this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment