Read about them here:
Trying to think of what eventful things are happening now.
I have been feeling her movement mostly on my right side up until last week
Now I can feel her all over....pretty sure she is doing a tumbling routine in there.
She kicked me in the ribs for the first time yesterday!
That felt GREAT! (sarcasm intended)
Sunday I tried on about 4 different outfits before I found one that fit!
Nice right?
Apparently I am going to have to buy a few more things after all.
ESPECIALLY some comfortable shoes
NONE OF THEM FIT RIGHT!
(which I knew would happen)
They are all too tight...my foot has not grown in length however, but in width!
Went to the Doctor on Monday for my checkup.
Had to take the glucose test.
They called back today.
PASSED the glucose test.
IRON is REALLY low though!
Now I will be taking an Iron supplement and she prescribed me a prenatal.
I HATE TAKING PILLS
Oh well.
I've gained about 25 pounds so far.
Dr. says that is good.
She tried to do a 3D ultrasound, but couldn't see her face because the placenta was in the way.
SHE is still a SHE!!
YAY!
My save the date went out for my shower
(only you out of towners probably got it VIA email
none were sent through the mail so don't go getting your feelings hurt)
If you did not get a save the date via email this is YOUR save the date!
Invitations will be coming in the MAIL soon!
SO CUTE:
Designed by Merydwen Peschel







Hey hey,
ReplyDeleteI hope those shoes that I sent fit. :(
I wanna feel libby kick. Come see me so I can. :)