Read about them here:
Obviously we have been busy over the last 3 weeks.
WHERE OH WHERE does the time go?
I have definitely been feeling Libby move A LOT more lately. It is the coolest thing ever.
I've been trying to get the kids to sit still long enough to feel her, but....
NO SUCH LUCK!!
Too impatient!
Last night was the first night she kept me awake moving around for about 45 min.....oh maybe around 3:30 or 4.
I.am.not.complaining.
I.love.it.
I have already gotten some really cute presents for Libby and Isaac and Hadleigh picked out her first stuffed animal last week...a sweet little lamb!
This week we had company & two field trips with Erik's Children's Ministry.
One to the water park at the Flying L Ranch in Bandera and the other to the McKenna Museum in New Braunfels.
The kids had a blast!!
My ankles are still swelling a lot.
Someone told me the other day for the first time that I looked swollen.
It's getting harder and harder to get up and down off the ground for a photo shoot
or
just playing with my kiddos!!
I ordered diapers this week and got them in the mail!!
SO EXCITED.
We are going to try "G-Diapers" with Libby.
This is what their website says about them:
"The most eco-friendly diaper available, gDiapers provides parents with a diapering solution that is good for babies, parents and the planet. You can have the flexibility of a disposable diaper with a 100% biodegradable gRefill, or opt for reusability with super soft and trim-fitting gCloth inserts. gDiapers are plastic-free, elemental chlorine free, latex free, and perfume free.
Use a biodegradable gRefill or re-usable gCloth inside our newborn tiny gPants and our cotton little gPants. All materials are breathable, just like sports clothing, so babies are far less likely to get diaper rash. And did we mention they're cute? Babies can flaunt their eco-friendly diapers in a rainbow of adorable colors. Because green diapers don't need to be bland."
We chose these because of this. Erik did NOT want to go ALL OUT cloth diapers (which is fine)!
These are kind of in the middle. I am excited to try them. We have heard from several people that they really liked them.
Went shopping with Mom last week and finished registering for some stuff.
Not too much else to share.
Been seeing my chiropractor still. That helps a ton!!
Got a massage last week and have another one scheduled for 2 weeks.
FINALLY got a pedicure...LONG OVERDUE!!
Next Appointment:
August 16th
10 am







We love our bum genius diapers. They are all out cloth diapers, but super easy, especially when you use a diaper liner.
ReplyDelete