Well, I don't know why I haven't posted about this yet, I am just so behind on everything. Now seems like an appropriate time I guess.
We had Libby's baby dedication on January 09, 2010.
Erik's mom was in from California so I wanted to make sure she was able to be here.
It was lovely.
As always.
Dr. John Petty does a wonderful job.
Our kids know so many John/Jon's that we refer to John Petty as
"PASTOR JOHN"
He loves our kids so much.
I'm so bummed, I think my program got thrown away.
I wanted to post it here.
OF COURSE, Mema was there!!
Ann (aka:Nana), Leighanne (aka: Zizi) Payten and Madison came from Fort Worth.
Thanks Leighanne for taking pics for us!!
So happy Grandma could be here.
Something TRAGIC happened this past Wednesday.
Our beloved Pastor went "missing" for lack of a better term.
We lost our beloved Pastor.
He was JUST at our house a week ago watching a fight on TV with Erik.
He was JUST holding our baby Libby and feeding her.
He loved our Libby.
We will miss him TERRIBLY.
We are so sad for his sweet family.
Pastor John always ended his sermon with this quote and we will forever be reminded of him when we hear these words:














a beautiful tribute, Jenn. What a gift God gave you with this last precious memory of him.
ReplyDeleteI am more sorry than I can say for your loss. Love you.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully written, Jenn! And a beautiful memory for your family!
ReplyDelete