hahaha..I love this picture!
She's like "Yeah...I'm FOUR months old!"
This 4 month session was pretty funny.
I got her to sit in the Bumbo for the first time without throwing herself out.
She was doing something different with her hands in every shot!
Check it out:
**Click on image to see larger**
In the 2nd picture she is showing you her NEWEST trick:
BLOWING BUBBLES!
Anyway, this has been such a great month in terms of her temperament.
She is way happy all the time.
She can be SO EXTREMELY tired, and all you have to do is talk to her and she gives you the BIGGEST grin!
I love her.
She is sleeping better.
Still not through the night, but that's ok.
She likes to sleep on her stomach.
These days she is even putting herself to sleep. She will lay there and just talk to herself.
Next thing you know she is OUT!
She went to her FIRST day of "School" about a month ago.
I was not expecting her to get in to Children's Day Out until next Fall, but one of the babies dropped out and a spot opened for us.
She is so good for them. (at least that's what they tell me)
It was definitely hard for me to take her.
I was really excited when they told me a spot opened for her.
BUT, the more I thought about it, the more sad I got.
But in reality FOUR hours sure does pass by fast.
I don't get much done before I have to pick her up.
Two weeks ago she was in the nursery while I was at Women's Bible Study and she
ROLLED over!!
Of course I wasn't there to see it! ha!
I am pretty sure it was from her tummy to her back.
They didn't actually tell me about it...they told Erik.
Needless to say I didn't get ALL the details.
She has done it a few times since then, but I still haven't witnessed it.
We no longer have to see the speech therapist, but we are still supposed to do our exercises.
I am not very good at remembering.
Especially when she thinks she is starving and is screaming,
I just want to get her the milk as soon as possible.
Yesterday I fed her rice cereal for the first time.
It was about a 1/4 of teaspoon mixed with breast milk.
She REALLY liked it.
She just sucked it off the spoon.
This morning Erik gave her some more.
She's funny to watch eat.
For those of you wondering:
YES I am still breastfeeding.
She has really come to terms with it.
She rarely fights me on it.
I hardly have to give her a bottle in the middle of the night anymore.
I am pumping less....THANK GOODNESS!
It's nice on the days we have alone together because she does so much better without Isaac and Hadleigh around.
She doesn't get as distracted.






No comments:
Post a Comment