Today my baby turned 3 months old!
Where does the time go?
She is just a happy little girl.
She smiles and coos all the time.
She laughed at Erik the other day.
OF COURSE I went to get the camera AND the video camera.
Came back with both.
She wouldn't do it again! ha!
We just love her so very much and thank GOD for her every day.
She is eating great and growing just as she should.
She is weighing around 12 pounds or so now and is about 23 inches long.
We are FINALLY getting to know her cries and it is so WONDERFUL.
Less STRESS for me.
Erik seems to think she is becoming more of a Momma's girl (which of course I like.)
He says he doesn't have the magic touch anymore to calm her down.
I guess that's ONE benefit to being a SAHM.
As you can tell she is VERY strong and is doing great at holding her head up.
She LOVES to be on her tummy and therefore sleeps on her tummy A LOT!!
I know I know, they say not to put them on their tummy, but for me SLEEP is SLEEP.
We both get more of it this way.
Her eating habits haven't changed too much, although this week has been a little different.
More about that later.
This month we got to see Grandma (from California) again.
She came to stay with us while Daddy was away at school.
She is such a big help when she is here and we miss her.
Mema has also got to spend more time with us now that we are back to our regular routine.
She comes over at least every Wednesday to eat and play.
We took our first LONG road trip in the car to Corpus Christi.
We got to see Aunt Tawny and and play with Kya.
Hadleigh and Kya got along GREAT! They had so much fun playing the dancing game on the Wi.
Hadleigh talks about it EVERY day and watches herself on the video on my phone.
Libby DOES NOT like to be in her car seat.
The trip to Corpus was actually pretty good, but on the way back was a different story.
I'm pretty sure she cried 3/4 of the way. Poor Mema had to twist and turn and do all kinds of tricks to make her happy.
This is my assistant photographer, Hadleigh Jane. She helped me out on my photoshoot of
Libby's 3 month pics today! She's pretty good if I do say so myself!
She got her to smile for me and look at the camera a few times.
Cannot believe how long she is getting. She is just the sweetest little thing.
She loves it when her brother and sister talk to her.
She smiles every time.
Hadleigh has gotten to rock her to sleep a few times. She doesn't even flinch when she cries.
She just starts singing to her.
I think her two favorite songs to sing are
"This Little Light of Mine"
and
"I Love You" (a bushel and a peck)
I had to pack up all her Newborn and 0-3 month clothes this month.
She's already growing out of them.
So sad!
I don't think she got to wear more than 1/2 of them.
Thank goodness most of them were either borrowed or Hadleigh's hand-me-downs.
I think I need to write more than once a month.
I'm having a hard time remembering what happened this past month.
We made it back to church finally.
The first two weeks back I kept Libby with me.
This past Sunday was her first week in the nursery.
Insert SAD FACE here!
Of course she did GREAT!
All the ladies just love to hold her, so I know she is well taken care of.
Erik MADE me do it!
He said since he is the Children's Minister I should set an example!
:)
So now 3 of the 6 babies that were born before Christmas are together in the nursery.
SO FUN!!











No comments:
Post a Comment