Libby Lou turned 7 months old on June 2nd.
Last month she learned to sit up, semi-crawl and for about a week she slept through the night.
That just happened to be while we were out of town.
I'm beginning to think she hates "her" room!
You can read here what she should be doing.
She still hasn't gotten up on her hands and knees to "CRAWL", but she does get where she wants to go.
The girl DEFINITELY has a mind of her own and she knows what she wants.
If she doesn't want to eat what I am feeding her she presses her lips together and shakes her head back and forth. She pushes my hand away too.
Every day Isaac says "Mom, Libby is growing a lot of hair!!"
She hasn't really grown any more than the month before, but he sure is proud of what she has.
I've been a slacker of a mom in that she's maybe worn a bow 5 times since the day she was born.
I just FINALLY ordered some from my friend Courtney in Midland in hopes that I will get with it.
It's exactly as they say about any child you have after the first one (even if she's the 1st BIOLOGICAL).
There are much more important things to remember than bows and shoes....
You know like:
having enough bottles
packing food for her to eat
diapers
wipes
toys to play with
DOUBLE CHECKING EVERY TIME YOU GET IN THE CAR TO MAKE SURE SHE'S IN HER CARSEAT!!!
HA!!
I haven't left her yet.....
I went in the closet to get the tutu that Grandma bought for Libby to wear for her 7 month pics only to find out AFTER the fact, when I took it off that it was her newborn tutu! (oooops!)
I guess I will use the other one next month.
HAPPY SEVEN MONTHS LIBBY LOU!!









She's a dolly-bug! I am usually pretty proud of myself if I make it out of the house with diapers.
ReplyDelete