Libby Lou turned 10 months old on September 2.
Here is what she should be doing
This past month she started eating kid food along with her baby food.
She prefers this over her baby food.
She wants to eat what we are eating.
So far she's had all kinds of veggies, chicken, fish, hamburger, french fries, eggs, pancakes and probably something else I can't think of right now.
She is crawling all over the place on her hands and feet. She rarely puts her knees down.
Her favorite place to be is outside or in the playroom with her brother and sister.
There is not one place she will not crawl to, through or under.
Libby is pulling up on everything and has been for quite some time now.
I absolutely LOVE her personality.
She laughs at everything.
Mostly her brother.
He's the funniest.
This month we went on vacation to a resort near Tyler.
As I posted before her favorite thing to do was the swimming pool there!
She really enjoys the water a lot.
There are always tears when we get out of the bathtub.
She is still not sleeping through the night.
She actually did really well for about a week and then she caught a cold and we are back to square one.
She says a few words.
Mama
Dada
Mo (more)
No
Uh-oh
She is absolutely the best addition to our little family.
1st "child" and 4th child.
Our first "baby" is very neglected.
I wish we were better parents to her.
Libby has fallen in love with Prancer. It's so cute.
My mom tells me that Libby has my temperament.
That and my blue eyes are about the only thing she got from me.
So far.
She is the hardest baby to console.
There's crying.
Throwing the head back.
Flailing of head and arms and feet.
I put her down she cries.
I pick her up she cries.
I put her down and she rolls back and forth on the carpet crying.
She won't console herself with a fussy. (aka: pacifier)
I love this age and hate this age.
You never know what is wrong with them.
Tummy?
Ear?
Teeth?
Hungry?
Too Full?
Fit?
During the day she is PERFECT.
She takes 2 naps when she's at home.
10 am and 2 pm
Bed at 8 pm
She RARELY cries.
There is definite "stranger danger" going on right now.
She wants me a lot.
I'm starting to have to sneak around so she doesn't see me when I pass by the nursery at church.
She is SO sweet.
She gives "snuggles" where she just puts her cheek against mine and just leaves it there.
She gives those awesome open mouth kisses.
Only now sometimes she starts to bite down with her teeth on my lips.
OUCH.
The sweetest little voice comes out of her mouth.
Oh, AND she learned how to drink through a straw!!









No comments:
Post a Comment