Can you guess what story this is?
HAHAHAHA!
That's right...LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
The Wolf, The Grandma and Little Red Riding Hood.
Of course Mema made their costumes again this year and I adore them.
Isaac really loved being the wolf and I couldn't believe he actually kept his hood on the entire night.
Hadleigh dressed up like the Grandma.
Her idea. (maybe a little influence from Mema)
She was going to be Little Red Riding hood too like Libby.
While they were shopping for material for the cape she decided she wanted to be Grandma.
Only she had to paint her face b/c Grandma's are white.
YEP that is what she said.
Well, the only Grandma's she know ARE white.
Am I neglecting my children?
Poor thing, I think we need to "adopt" a black grandma somewhere.
Any volunteers?
And then there's Red.
Absolutely beautiful.
The cape was perfect and I love it so much.
We went to Harvest Fest again this year at our church. The kids were really into it this year. So cute.
This last photo is consisted of 9 of the babies born this past year between October 1, 2010 and June 30, 2010. All in our Sunday School Class at church. I am in love! This was hilarious and I'm so glad we decided to try and get them together.












No comments:
Post a Comment