Libby Lou is TWELVE MONTHS old!
That's ONE YEAR OLD people.
Goodness....where did the time go?
One year ago here she was:
I am in awe every day of her.
There are hardly words.
I haven't even gotten emotional about the fact that she turned 1 until just now as I am writing this.
You can read about what she should be doing here:
If you can't tell by looking at these photos, this girl has some serious personality.
She is fun, loving, funny, opinionated, sweet, and a ball of energy.
She laughs at everything and is easily entertained.
I think I have said this before but her favorite place to be is outside. She gets so excited every time the door opens.
I am so thankful for my children.
They are such a blessing to our family.
I have no idea what we would do without them.
A couple of weeks ago I went to my 10 year college reunion and met some of my college roommates there. One of which has walked the journey of infertility with me.
When I got pregnant she was one of the first people I told.
It was a hard thing to tell her, because now, after 6 1/2 years I was on the other side.
I was "the one" it happened to.
I thought FOR SURE we would be pregnant at the same time.
Nope.
Anyway, a couple weeks ago when I saw her we were all sitting at dinner and she handed us a "present". It was a card and and as we opened it up THERE.IT.WAS.
That first sonogram.
She was pregnant.
Without any fertility drugs.
They had taken a break after rounds of In-vitro didn't take.
WOW.
GOD IS SO GOOD.
At that moment I remembered that feeling of getting that POSITIVE test.
And taking 3 more just to be sure.
I am beyond happy for my friend.
I swear she is the happiest kid.
She's spoiled rotten every where she goes.
I just can't imagine life without her.
I thank God every day knowing that my children are not mine, but His.
She's definitely a Mommy's girl.
This is the smile I get every time I pick her up from the nursery or "school".
It's funny to watch her when I am loving on Hadleigh.
She gets so jealous.
Tonight at the kitchen table I was hugging on H and kissing her and Libby was in her high chair.
She literally started throwing a fit.
The second I took my arms off H and paid attention to her.....she quit!
TURKEY!!
She absolutely adores her brother and sister and I hope that is how it always is.
And of course.....there's Mema!
So thankful for her being here in Kerrville.
If we ever move she will have to follow us or my kids will be devastated.
Thanks Mom for being the BEST Grandma to my kids.
I ordered Libby's birthday outfit from SheShe Made probably 5 or 6 months ago.
I LOVE it so much.
I bought this high chair a year ago knowing I would use it for her 1 year portraits and birthday party.
I wish I could remember where I ordered the hat so I could give them credit in this post.
I am so HAPPY with the way these pics came out.
My friend Nikki (who has MOXIE Photo Studio in SA) and I were planning and actual ONE YEAR SESSION with Libby, but ran out of time before the party.
I shot this quickly so I could have something to post at the party and we will do her session eventually!
The headband she is wearing below is from The Purple Chameleon. You can find her on FB and Etsy.
Her Tutu is from CambowsHairbows and you can find her on FB.
OH....and I will post party pics sometime this week.....STAY TUNED!!















No comments:
Post a Comment