My friend Nikki came to photograph our family for the 3rd year in a row! She is pregnant with twins and was such a trooper to come all the way to Kerrville and attempt to take our pictures. The wind was HORRIBLE this day so there are not many, but ENOUGH to have something. THANKS so much again Moxie Photography!!
All the girls are wearing Matilda Jane Clothing thanks to my BEST Friend and Trunk Keeper in Colorado!!
My son of course through a tremendous fit for everyone b/c he had to wear a "COLLAR".
BUT he really likes his Sperry's I bought him so that was a plus!
On top of all that he was the best at doing what he was asked to do and smiled the whole time.
I am thankful for a husband who never complains about doing a family portrait and wears what I ask him to no matter what.
All the girls are wearing Matilda Jane Clothing thanks to my BEST Friend and Trunk Keeper in Colorado!!
My son of course through a tremendous fit for everyone b/c he had to wear a "COLLAR".
BUT he really likes his Sperry's I bought him so that was a plus!
On top of all that he was the best at doing what he was asked to do and smiled the whole time.
I am thankful for a husband who never complains about doing a family portrait and wears what I ask him to no matter what.











No comments:
Post a Comment