Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Libby Lou turns 12 months old


Libby went in for her 12 month check up and everything is looking great!
She's moved up to the 75 % in height and remains at the 50% for weight. 
She started walking at about 12 1/2 months. 
She's REALLY getting the hang of it now. 
I've even seen her try to run a couple of times. 

Her new word is "up" and she FINALLY started using her signs for Please and more. 
She also says drink and no. 
She wants whatever we have.

She naps twice a day usually 10 and 2-ish. 
Mostly she is sleeping through the night, but still takes a bottle sometimes. 
YES she is still on the bottle. 
Not a battle I want to face right now. 
Maybe after Christmas. 
I tried putting her milk in a sippy cup, but she wasn't having it. 
I say sippy cup, but she will not drink from a sippy cup unless it has a straw. 
SILLY GIRL. 

She is the funniest little thing. 
Full of personality. 
She loves to give kisses, it is SO SWEET.








My friend Nikki came to take our family pictures and we set this up for Libby's 
official ONE year picture. I wanted her to have something that no one else has. 
She adores her bunny that is sitting at her feet. 
She sleeps with it every night. 
I'm sad she's not really attached to a blanket like my other kids, but I guess a bunny will do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment