Libby Lou turns TWO. Monster Party Design Suite is from Harper Gray for Oh Goodie Designs.
It was so darn cute, if I do say so myself.
I got most of my ideas from Pinterest, and there are SO MANY ideas.
Here is the link to my board if you are interested:
For these Monster Drawings I found them online at this blog. I had them put on a transparency and took them to my mom's school and blew them up on to large pieces of butcher paper. The kids loved coloring on them on the wall. I used washable marker. Some of it bled through, but washed right off.
I also used the patterns to make my stuffed monsters out of felt which you will see below.
I learned how to do the table cloth from this site:
And I bought the colored chairs from Ikea.
LOVE how they look.
I used cardstock and wrapped them around Play Dough to make them look like monsters.
I, with the help of my Mom, made this monster banner too. One of my favorite decorations. All made of felt, and mostly hand stitched.
I decided to try to make my own cake for the party, since I haven't found a "cake" person around here yet. I made the cake balls too. Inspiration for the cake was here:
This was one of my favorite things. Found these monster grins here:
We had Mema read the Tickle Monster book. The kids really enjoyed this and it is so CUTE!
I bought mine on Amazon but I've also seen them in some children's boutiques.
This was probably the most ridiculous thing I did. Make my own Pinata. I am almost positive that it cost me around $50 to make. However, I would do it all over again, because it was the CUTEST thing. I was actually able to sell it since I made it a pull string pinata. I just googled how to paper mache and found a link to a blog that helped me figure out how to make it a pull string. SO EASY.
This was our craft and our party favor. I just can't stand how cute it is.
Inspired here:
We also celebrated Mema's Birthday since had Libby's party on her BIG 60th birthday we couldn't leave her out!
Design Suite: Oh Goodie Designs!
Styrofoam cups: Eloquence Online
Monster Shirts: SheShe Made
Monster Bows: CamBows Hairbows





























































No comments:
Post a Comment