WOW! It's been over a year since I posted to my family blog. So many new things going on and so many places to tell you about them. Facebook, Instagram, email, shutterfly blog, text....etc. etc. Too many to keep up with.
We celebrated 2 years in Aspermont this past February. Jaiden just turned 4, Isaac turned 7 and Hadleigh will be 7 in about 17 days or so. Erik is still working on his doctorate and any help nudging him along is greatly appreciated. wink. wink. I am not doing much photography but enough to keep me busy.
The most recent news is that I have become a distributor for Juice Plus+. If you have never heard of it please go check out my website.
It is an awesome product.
What is Juice Plus+?
Next Best Thing To Fruits and Vegetables
Juice
Plus+ is whole food based nutrition, including juice powder
concentrates from 25 different fruits, vegetables and grains. Juice
Plus+ helps bridge the gap between what you should eat and what you do
eat every day. Not a multivitamin, medicine, treatment or cure for any
disease, Juice Plus+ is made from quality ingredients carefully
monitored from farm to capsule to provide natural nutrients your body
needs to be at its
I became a distributor mainly to help pay for my family to be on the Juice Plus. I couldn't believe I didn't have to pay anything up front or keep inventory of the product. For my family of 7 it's comes out to approximately $160 month. That's $1.59 per day for the adults and $ .82 per day for my kids for 100% organic fruits and vegetables. Gluten, wheat and dairy FREE.
I ended up telling a few people about the product and signed up 2 families in the first 30 days and got a $100 bonus. How exciting is that? Trying to meet my next goal by July 15 to get a $250 bonus. It's so fun helping others get healthy and so easy with Juice Plus.
Let me tell you that this is NOT a multivitamin. Simply a way to get your daily servings of fruits and vegetables. Also, for every adult order you place you can get a child for FREE if they are age 4 or older, even college aged kids. It doesn't even have to be your kid! BONUS. Can be a neighbor, friend, niece, nephew or grandchild.
Check out my site and contact me with any questions or comments or concerns.






No comments:
Post a Comment