Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Little Poppy Seed: Five Months Old

Libby was 5 months old on April 2. I took her photo but not with her sticker yet.
oops.
I will.
At some point. 
This has been a pretty big month for Miss Libby Lou.
We started rice cereal.
She's just now getting the hang of it. 
It's taken about 3 weeks.
I am mixing it with a little apples or pears and she really likes it.

She also found her toes as you can see above.
Isaac thinks it's hilarious that she sucks on her toes.
I am loving this stage.
Her little personality is just coming out.

Erik's mom bought this outfit in Sonoma, CA while we were there last month.
I LOVE it!!

She's getting so big.
I am amazed at how fast these months have gone. 
She still doesn't sleep through the night, but neither does my 3 1/2 year old!!
She's still sleeping in our room, but I'm contemplating putting her crib up in Hadleigh and Isaac's room. We'll see. 

Everything went well with the counselor and the staff are still moving forward. 
Erik is preaching this week and next week and then it will be Easter. 

Maybe you know or maybe you don't know, but we have chosen to use cloth diapers with Libby. 
I am actually enjoying it and it's saving us at least $65-$100 a month in diapers. 
It's a little pricey up front, but has proven to be worth it for us. 
We just paid my car off last week! 
HUGE!!

Anyway all that's to say I want to brag on Diapers.com.
Last week I ordered a couple of diapers that I wanted to try out. 
I got my order in like 2 days but one of the diapers was the wrong size. 
So I called them and the guy on the phone was so nice. He was very apologetic and asked if I knew anyone who could use the "newborn" diaper they sent me. 
OF COURSE I do. My friend just had a baby on Tuesday. 
So he got it all set up to send me out the right one the very next day. 
Well, I got it in the mail today. 
MUCH to my surprise, they sent me not ONE, but TWO of them. 
Talk about customer service. 
I will be a lifelong customer because of that. 
So tell everyone you know. 
They sell ALL sorts of things on their site including disposable diapers as well so go check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just catching up on my blog reading. She is JUST. SO. ADORABLE!!! And those EYES! WOW. She's so beautiful, Jenn!! And I can't believe how FAST time is flying. I remember her birth day like it was yesterday! :) And here's what I'm thinking... if Hadleigh is already getting up in the middle of the night then move Libby in there with her and have HER give Libby the bottle and let Momma Sleep. HAHA!! Just kidding... or... maybe not! *wink* Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks... praying Libby doesn't torture you in the car!!!

    ReplyDelete