Isaac and I had our first official date this past Thursday.
We had signed up to go to a "Mother/Son Prom"
but it was cancelled because not enough people signed up so we decided to go out anyway.
We went to a place here called Bonzai (japanese steak and sushi)
It's kind of like Shoguns.
They cooked our food in front of us on the Hibachi Grill.
Isaac loved it.
His favorite part was when the lit the grill on fire.
He wanted to see that happen on every table.
After dinner we went to Dreyer's to have some ice cream.
LOVE this little boy so much.
Today he has been singing this song by Sanctus Real.
So cute!
Here is his version:
"Show me, with strong hands
Stand up, when I can't
Don't leave me,
Hungry for LUNCH
Chasing dreams,
So what about us?"
LOL!!







I love Isaac's version :)
ReplyDelete